Wednesday, January 09, 2008

i was going through my workbin inbox of emails..
all the emails we have been sending around through the past 6months of internship.
theres really alot! whole lot. i wish i can save them all up..

and i remember when i blogged about Yang Heng's birthday post, i mentioned that i'll post his DAMN funny peom.

till date, when i read it, i can still laugh over it!

Extracted:

Thank you deer. I have a poem for you too!

From the 1st day I saw you, I knew you were my prince charming,
As the 2nd day approached us, whenever you were with me you were jumping.
As the days passed, your love for me grew,
And after sometime, you realized that the fact that im an idiot is true.
However you overlooked that and called me lovely,
And you also liked it when I call u humpty dumpty.
I realized that it would be kind of funny,
If one day you were to dump me.
I love you, you love me.
We lovingly go lim guni.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
Glenn’s favourite food is still Kueh Too Too.

Warmest Regards,

Seah Yang Heng
Marketing Services Department
Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd

No comments: